Do you need photos of artwork for your website, instagram, facebook, exhibition invitations or other print requirements? Do you ever struggle with getting the images square, the colour, lighting and white balance perfect? Come along to this 2 hour workshop to demystify the process once and for all.
22nd February 2018 6.30-8.30pm - Creative Space North Curl Curl
This workshop will also cover how to save and export your files for various uses for print and web including email, website, instagram, Facebook etc.
My upcoming workshop is part of the Creative Spirit exhibition held from 13th until 25th February.
It will be particularly useful for those who need to show their full artwork including the surrounding paper. You will learn how to set up to shoot as square on as possible, then tweak the final image in Lightroom so that it is perfectly square.
This workshop will cover:
- Aligning artwork for square capture
- White Balance
- Colour correction
- How to get correct exposure
- Shooting in natural light
- Lighting with flash
- Correct camera settings for high quality images
- How to achieve crisp focus
- Extra tricks in Lightroom
- Saving files for print and web
Participants will leave with printed notes and a digital PDF with all you need to know to take successful photos of your artwork to make fine art reproductions, exhibition invitations or update your website, instagram or social media.
- When: Thursday 22nd February 6.30 until 8.30pm
- Where: Creative Space, 105 Abbott Rd, North Curl Curl, Sydney
- Cost: $50
If you are interested in coming, please phone Bernadette on 0432 731 488